I am currently recruiting for a leading independent law firm based in Cornwall. They offer an accessible, high-quality and better value alternative to regional and national firms. They’re now seeking a Conveyancing Solicitor/ Chartered Legal Executive to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
The successful Conveyancing Solicitor/ Chartered Legal Executive must have a minimum of 5 years PQE experience and have managed their own caseload with cases being from inception to completionandwith experience in dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable. An ability to use a case management system is also desirable. The candidate should alsohave previous experience in submitting SDLT applications, contract drafting and completing land registry searches. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress their career as a Conveyancing Solicitor/ Chartered Legal Executive.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable
• Solicitor needs to have a minimum of 5 years PQE
• Experience handling own caseload
• Experience submitting SDLT application, contract drafting and completing land registry searches essential
• Location: Cornwall
• Salary range (DOE): Up to - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: AH67
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job