£30,000 + Pension
If you are a Conveyancing Secretary with good knowledge of Conveyancing, looking to work for a prestigious Practice then this could be the perfect next career move for you.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing all round executive secretarial and administrative support for team of Solicitors
- Dealing mainly with residential conveyancing client cases but also assisting in other areas
- Typing a wide range of legal documentation from audio transcription as well as handwritten notes
- Conducting required searches utilising online Land Registry services and preparing reports
- Managing diary schedules, arranging client meetings and preparing required paperwork
- Opening files for new clients and archiving completed case files once they have been completed
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'