My client based in Wellesbourne are looking for a secretary to join their conveyancing team. This role does require someone who has legal secretary experience.
Salary up to £19,500 depending on experience.
Main duties are:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the firm's case management system.
- To administer filing
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To either directly deal with photocopying or arrange for this to be done
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- To arrange meeting and conference rooms as necessary
- To provide support to other secretaries when required to do so
- To provide guidance to other more junior and temporary secretaries
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have responsibility towards self development
- To carry out additional tasks as and when required
Interested, please send your CV asap.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'