My client are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Property team based in central Eastbourne on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will have good experience of working within a law firm in a similar role. You will be supporting conveyancers who work on a wide range of property transactions (from first-time buyers purchasing their first home to experienced property investors dealing with the purchase of complex, high value properties) including:
* Freehold and Leasehold Purchases and Sales
* Transfer of Equity
* Shared Ownership to include Staircasing
* New Build Property to include Help to Buy
* Lease Extensions
- Able to speak in a confident manner with clients / estate agents / surveyors on the telephone, dealing with enquiries, taking messages and seeing them in person to assist with enquiries, completing forms
- Very accurate typing skills (audio typing)
- Using the Redbrick case management system (from quotes to completion)
- Keeping on top of filing, including archiving (external file storage provider
- Understanding of the entire conveyancing process (including post-completion work)
- Lunchtime reception cover (approx once a week), handling general phone call enquiries and welcoming visitors to Owen Kenny, taking Client ID.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUMBIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES.
- Secretarial Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"