An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of the leading Law firms with offices across the Midlands.
The role is based within the Residential conveyancing team, previous experience in this department is essential.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the firm’s case management system.
- To administer filing
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To either directly deal with photocopying or arrange for this to be done
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- To arrange meeting and conference rooms as necessary
- To provide support to other secretaries when required to do so
- To provide guidance to other more junior and temporary secretaries
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s client care standards
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have responsibility towards self-development
- To carry out additional tasks as and when required
Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and numerate.
- Experience of a case management system
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office.
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise.
- Maintain standards and professionalism during periods of fluctuating workloads.
Salary and benefits
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- One-week holiday at Christmas (this is in addition to your holiday)
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity of progression within the company
- Bonus scheme
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job