Legal Property Experience Required
My client is looking for a Property Secretary for their Residential team.
To be a successful candidate you will need at least 1 years experience within Conveyancing, either as an Administrator or Secretary.
Key Skills Required:
- Typing speed of 75 WPM or above
- Copy and Audio typing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dedication and focus in the working environment
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Preparation of court Documents
- Experienced in completing searches
- Experienced in track changing
- Must have used case management systems
- Be able to do Land Registry searches
- Up to date experience of TR1’s and AP1’s
- Legal Experience is a must
If you have all of the above please apply now!!!
Salary is a dependant on experience
If you do not hear back from us within 2 working days unfortunately you have not been successful for this brief.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job