UP TO £21,500
My client are looking to appoint a Legal Secretary for the busy Conveyancing Department in their Whitstable Office. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow within the firm as a whole and contribute to the future successes.
The role will include:
- Providing general support to Conveyancing Assistants
- Audio Typing
- Dealing with and fielding telephone enquiries
- Liaising and updating clients and third parties when required.
- Ordering redemption statements from lenders.
- Scheduling of Deeds
- Drafting exchange and completion letters and bills
- Sending out the Deeds on sale files
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a legal practice and have experience using dictation. Ideally you will already have experience of working within a conveyancing department.
This role will suit someone with the ability to carry out a varied workload and manage client expectations effectively.
You will be comfortable liaising with fee earners, colleagues and clients whilst communicating concisely both verbally and in writing.
You will have a positive attitude, with good attention to detail and strong IT skills.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUMBIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
- Secretarial Skills