An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary or Paralegal to join a modern, multi service law firm based in the Alresford area. The firm is established in the local area and provides a range of legal services. The firm has continued to grow due to providing outstanding client care. You would join the firm’s hard working and friendly conveyancing team.
Ideally you will be:
- 4 years experience as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary & will have worked in the conveyancing department of a firm of solicitors within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail with good keyboard and word processing skills
- Good numeracy skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Candidates must be positive, proactive, friendly, organised, be a good team player, be able to work to deadlines and be a quicker learner
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary and be provided with parking within a short walk of our office in the centre of Alresford.
Hours for this role at 9am to 5:30 pm with a 1 hours lunch break.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'