An opportunity to join a rapidly growing Fin-Tech lender building their conveyancing arm of their business. They are currently looking for a conveyancing paralegal.
Experience needed for the role as a Conveyancing Paralegal:
- Minimum of 2 years PQE either regulated by the CLC, SRA or CiLex.
- Knowledge in having dealt with various aspects of conveyancing.
Servicing Conveyancing Paralegal duties:
- Responding to technical queries raised by lawyers.
- Key contact for the panel of lawyers.
- Point of contact for in-house teams assisting with conveyancing matters and processes.
- Assist when required, on processing CoTs, reviewing ILA documents etc.
Benefits you will receive as a Conveyancing Paralegal:
- Basic salary starting at 38K
- Shares in the company
- Ability to work from home
- £1000 annual training budget
If you are interested in this Conveyancing Paralegal role please apply.
We get a lot of applicants on our job roles so do not have the time to contact all unsuccessful candidates. Please trust that we will go through your CV thoroughly and will most certainly be in touch, within a couple of days, if your CV is suitable for this role. We get an in-depth person specification from all of our clients, if you do not get contact from us then it is simply because you do not fit the spec - keep applying to our jobs though, your new role is only around the corner.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'