Square Peg are partnered with a forward thinking, full serviced Law Firm. They are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their expanding team in Rossendale.
This firm offers career progression, development and study support for the right candidate.
- Management of own case files
- Raising of enquiries
- Client liaison
- Preparing and drafting legal documents and letters, such as mortgages, sale agreements and trust agreements.
- General legal administration
Paralegal Key Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to empathise and deal professionally with clients at all levels
- Highly organised, focussed and with ability to multi-task
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, displaying good telephone manner and ability to converse with people in a confident manner
- Keen enquiry skills, good follow-up and sound administration
- Team player, prepared to assist other team members to enhance client delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning law firm.
Please contact Jennifer Jones at Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'