Are you an ambitious paralegal seeking career progression? Do you have previous conveyancing experience? Then look no further!
We have just received a new opportunity with a top 100 law firm for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Property division. The team represents a range of clients, from registered providers of social housing to charities and private developers. Boasting one of the best social housing teams in the country, this is an unmissable opportunity to join a firm with an outstanding reputation in the real estate market.
The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will be responsible for assisting a solicitor in the Securitisation team with specific tasks on their files. You will also have the chance to manage your own caseload under the supervision of the Solicitor. This role is ideally suited to a Conveyancing Paralegal eager to develop their skills in a collaborative environment with excellent training opportunities. You will learn how to manage your own caseload and continued excellence in the role may ultimately be rewarded in the form of a training contract.
- Managing a high-volume caseload with the assistance of the Solicitor
- Identifying titles
- Obtaining documents from the Land Registry
- Undertaking and reviewing searches
- Obtaining items from Local Authorities
- Carrying out pre-completion Land Registry searches
- Assisting with post-completion matters
- Providing the solicitor with progress reports as and when required
- 2:1 degree or equivalent in Law (or appropriate conversion)
- Successful completion of the LPC or studying the LPC part-time
- Previous conveyancing experience
- Excellent communication and administration skills
SO if you are an ambitious Conveyancing Paralegal eager to take the next step in your legal career please apply today!
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
- Real Estate
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'