We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Legal Assistant who will embed themselves in the conveyancing team and become a key player in the department. This is a great role for someone looking to get their legal career started or for a candidate who is looking for an exciting new challenge within a supportive and thriving environment.
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years or more experience of working in a busy conveyancing team but we are open to receiving applications from candidates with less experience.
We look for candidates who embody our values of honesty and openness, as well as candidates who always strive for excellence and the highest quality of work.
You should apply if:
- You've worked in a busy conveyancing team or you have a strong interest in Property law
- You're interested in learning from experienced solicitors
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
- You're super organised and able to think laterally
- You're a great communicator
- You're tenacious and willing to learn
- You're able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client's needs and priorities
- Drafting contracts
- Progressing residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
- Dealing with exchanges
- Assisting with enquiries
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the department
- Working on a varied caseload
- Providing our clients with excellent service
- Assisting with volume conveyancing including leasehold transactions
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'