A highly attractive opportunity for a talented Conveyancing Paralegal is available for a leading organisation.
This modern, forward-looking law firm with a strong combination of skills and resources offers an extensive range of services to today’s individual and business clients.
With multiple offices around the region this firm has been able to provide local, high quality, professional service required by every client, from private individuals and small businesses to the largest national and international companies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a bustling, dynamic team and grow your skills, offering you invaluable exposure and the chance to develop your skills.
- You will manage the fee earners work and clients during their absence and be responsible for client contact
- Use case management systems to record case progress
- Conduct work on case files on a day to day basis and answer client or other queries in full, liaising with professional bodies
- Undertake administrative duties including (but not exclusively) attending to and advising clients under supervision, drafting letters, preparing all forms of contracts, leasehold reports and all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction
- The successful candidate will be committed, enthusiastic and work effectively under pressure.
- They will need to be proficient at communicating with people at all levels.
- Excellent legal secretarial skills essential, and some experience in residential conveyancing preferable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Pleasant, approachable, patient and polite
Conveyancing Paralegal: Property Paralegal, legal secretary, property secretary, residential property secretary, residential conveyancing assistant, conveyancing assistant
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'