HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from experienced Property Paralegals on behalf of is top tier global client based in Edinburgh.
Reporting to and working closely with two Partners you will assist with Plot Sales, distressed transactions and Portfolio sales.
As a Property Paralegal, you will:
- Manage your own caseload
- Provide support to the team and assist with transactional work
- Liaise with Land Registry, Local Councils and Search Agencies
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis
Are you who we are looking for?
- Property Paralegal Qualification - residential or commercial with experience in Plot Sales transactions
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have the ability work as part of a team
- Have a flexible attitude
- Have the ability to handle a busy caseload
This is a maternity cover role - 12 month fixed term contract - which has potential to go permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly reputable firm which offers career progression and excellent salary and benefits.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - MeenaBahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'