A friendly and professional multi-service law firm based in Bedford but with extensive links across the South of England. This firm provide concise while informative service across a range of platforms and languages. They pride themselves on their availability, efficiency and approachable nature and appreciate the value of commercially minded employees which is reflected in a transparent progression plan. Currently this firm are in the process of expanding therefore now is an extremely promising time to join.
You will work in a junior position supporting and reporting to senior fee earners within a Residential Property department but may also be given the opportunity to run your own small caseload under supervision. Your work will include all aspects of Residential Property and therefore you should possess a thorough knowledge of the cycle prior to applying.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a Conveyancing environment
- LPC (preferred not essential) or GDL/LLB
- Able to generate fees following predetermined targets
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Able to manage and adhere to strict deadlines
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Paralegal") OR ("Legal Assistant") OR ("Case Handler") AND ("Conveyancing") OR ("Residential")
- Legal Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job