Location: North London
Responsibilities and duties
1) Looking at the post for solicitors each morning and making sure these are scanned into the database
2) Dealing with calls and enquires for the solicitors and fee earners.
3) Making sure files are conducted in accordance with Practise Management Standards including Excel and Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
4) Review files in accordance with the file review policy and procedure.
5) Recording your chargeable and non-chargeable time.
6) Ensure tasks are carried out efficiently and in accordance with the conveyancing procedures.
Assisting solicitors dealing with their casework to include
1) Carrying anti money laundering checks
3) Prepare pre-contract enquiries
4) Reporting on title
5) Exchange of contracts
6) Pre-completion work
8) Post completion work
10) Advising clients in the office and by telephone and email
11) Preparing quotes for new work
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum two years proven experience in conveyancing.
Experience in using database and conveyancing software packages an advantage.
Relevant ILEX or similar qualification an advantage.
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.