My client, a leading law firm, are looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Whiteley office.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Conveyancing Executive / Paralegal
- Computer keyboard skills.
- Expertise and experience in property law
- To ensure that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs.
- At all times to exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all of the firm’s and client documentation and information.
- To achieve agreed levels of billing.
- In close liaison with the Cash Office, to have overall responsibility for credit control on own matters.
- To comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors.
- To maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel of the firm.
- To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- To supervise, support and develop support staff.
- To take responsibility for and attend to self-development.
- In conjunction with the firm, to comply with the relevant training requirements of the Law Society and to assist with in-house training as may be required.
- In liaison with the partners, to be active in promoting the services of the firm and its image and ethos.