The Conveyancing Secretary/Assistant will work closely with the fee earner, and will be required to prepare correspondence and other documentation whilst ensuring client contact information is kept up to date and confidential.
Tasks are expected to include:
- Working from digital dictation
- Helping clients with queries
- Arranging meetings
- Drafting documents on behalf of the Solicitors
- Supporting the team and fee earners with all general administration tasks
Previous experience in Conveyancing is required, in addition to:
- Audio typing
- Strong organisation and communication
- Administrative skills including typing from dictation
- Use of the land registry
- Post completions and SDLT
Experience of property within a legal setting is preferred, particularly experience of case management systems and the Land Registry/SDLT.
For more details please contact Paige Stephens.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'