This is a great opportunity to join a well respected firm based in Northampton who are looking to appoint a full-time residential Conveyancing Secretary.
Day to day duties involve working as part of a team assisting conveyancing fee earner and carrying out the following tasks:
- Opening new conveyancing files
- Maintaining and updating client database
- Undertaking searches including anti-money laundering searches
- Completing compliance documentation
- Preparing contracts
- Completing accounts paperwork
- Obtaining mortgage redemption figures and communicating with mortgage lenders
- Taking telephone calls from clients, solicitors and estate agents
- Meeting clients who come to the office
- Assisting with paperwork and completion processes
- Using the case management system
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent audio typing skills
- Good understanding of the conveyancing process with clear demonstrable experience as a conveyancing secretary or conveyancing executive/assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills on the telephone and face to face
- Good organisational skill
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel
If this sounds like you and you are interested, please contact Amanda in the first instance. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'