A Conveyancing Legal Secretary is required for a permanent opportunity with an expanding firm based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
You will be assisting with all aspects of residential property work and will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Providing high quality legal support to the Conveyancing fee earners in the department.
- Opening files
- Sending letters of instruction to clients
- Sending confirmation letters to estate agents/other party solicitors
- Accurate typing from audio dictation
- Providing assistance to the fee earners and take calls and deal with clients and other parties
- Requesting redemption statements and certificates of title
- Sending exchange and completion letters to clients/other parties solicitors/mortgage company/estate agents
- Submitting SDLT online
- Applying to Land Registry for registration
- Writing to clients on purchase files with completion of registration/title deeds
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefit from excellent career progression opportunities with the firm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'