An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an experienced conveyancing legal secretary to join our clients reputable local business.
- Being responsible for providing full file/caseload management for a dedicated portfolio.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Updating and filing client records.
- Providing regular updates for clients.
- Managing multiple diaries.
- Taking phone calls.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Diary and meeting management.
- Audio and copy typing.
- Previous diary management experience.
- Confident and presentable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Solid conveyancing experience in a reputable firm.
Monday - Friday working hours.
£18k to £21k dependant on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job