A leading, multi-service, Legal 500 UK law firm. This firm delivers outstanding legal advice to both businesses and private clients.
This multi-service law firm is looking to strengthen its long standing and established Conveyancing Department with the recruit of a Legal Secretary to work alongside the Partner in their Staines Office. This is the perfect role for you to take the next step in your career with a firm that is committed to the personal growth of its employees.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of secretarial work as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary is essential
- Secretarial expereince in a highly demanding role
- Dealing with and screening calls, delivering a positive client experience.
- Acting as liaison for clients and colleagues who interact with the Partner.
- Building and maintaining knowledge of clients and their matters.
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support including managing files and correspondence.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Wills and Probate PA, Legal Secretary, Private Client PA , Trusts, Tax, Wills, Estates
- legal secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job