PERMANENT POSITION - ZT/Law
Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Salary up to £22k
Our well established client has an excellent opportunity a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their team.
The role would suit someone who is already working as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary or a strong Administrator with good typing skills looking to train in to the legal sector or a trainee Secretary looking for their next step.
* Private Pension Scheme
* Additional Pension Contributions
* Private Healthcare (subject to eligibility)
* Medical Cashback Scheme
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle Scheme
* Staff Introduction Bonus Scheme
Your main responsibilities would be:
* Dealing with telephone calls when the Fee Earners or other secretaries are not available;
* To provide daily correspondence and documentation for Fee Earners;
* Providing secretarial support to Fee Earners;
* Maintaining a diary for both yourself and Fee Earner, ensuring that all appointments correspond;
* Maintain an effective filing system to provide maximum support to the Fee Earner;
* Ensuring client and matter details are updated as and when necessary.
The ideal applicant will have:
* Excellent audio typing skills (min 60 wpm for a Secretary or 35WPM for a Trainee Legal Secretary);
* Extensive experience of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel;
* Previous experience using SOS Connect is desirable;
* Excellent written and spoken English;
* Professional telephone manner;
* Ability to multi task.
If you are interested in the Conveyancing Legal Secretary role, please apply
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job