A great opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join my clients’ well-established Solicitors firm in Leamington Spa.
Our client is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to support Fee Earners with duties including:
- Audio typing documentation
- Processing correspondence, forms and letters
- Managing multiple diaries
- Meeting clients and taking instructions
- Answering telephone calls and servicing correctly
- Efficiently managing the filing system
- Opening new files
- Keeping notes and documentation up to date
- Closing files and archiving
- Drafting documents
- Complying with all legislation
- Chasing outstanding bills for payment
- Further general administration/secretarial duties may be required also
Our client is seeking a confident Conveyancing Legal Secretary who has strong Audio-Typing skills, outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; a Conveyancing Legal Secretary who is highly organised, able to prioritise multiple work loads and work well under pressure, including within tight deadlines.
In return, our client is offering a permanent position whereby the right individual will be able to flourish long-term. They are offering a competitive salary of £17,000 - £23,000 (highly dependent on experience and to be discussed fully after interview).
If you are a Conveyancing Legal Secretary looking for a new opportunity and somewhere you can develop your skills further, please apply today for consideration!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job