Conveyancing Legal Assistant
Due to strategic growth plans at this well run, multi-site practice an opportunity has arisen for a conveyancing assistant.
Boasting 120 staff across North Yorkshire and Humberside, this Legal 500 private law firm is offering the perfect opportunity for a conveyancing assistant to further develop their career by joining a well-established conveyancing environment.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Making initial call to clients prior to file opening to obtain all relevant information.
- Ensure that requests for wills or surveyor recommendations are brought to the fee earners attention.
- Deal with completion formalities
- Prepare files for completion (TR1’s, reply to requisitions, certificate on title, draft financial statements.
- Prepare and send out contract pack
- Write to lender for initial redemption figure
- Deal with all post exchange formalities
You will require:
- Previous experience within a conveyancing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence liaising with clients and your peers.
If you are a conveyancing legal assistant and interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, or you would just like to discuss your options please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job