Well established full service law firm in Rotherham requires an experienced Conveyancer to join their expanding team. You will handle the full range of residential conveyancing matters; including sales, purchases and remortgages.
Solicitors, Legal Executives and Paralegals with the required experience in conveyancing should apply. Candidates seeking part time hours will also be considered.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience handling own caseload of the full range of conveyancing files,
- Must be familiar with the full conveyancing process from initial instructions to post-completion stage,
- Excellent client care skills and good IT skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience.
- Good IT skills
- Excellent client care skills
- Must be familiar with the full conveyancing process
- Minimum 3 years experience handling own caseload of conveyancing files
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job