We are recruiting for a Fee Earner to join the Conveyancing department of a firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- You will manage a case load of sale and purchase conveyancing transactions from inception to completion
- You will keep the case management system and any third party web sites up to date in real time
- You will ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at times
- You will prepare required documentation as required with the conveyancing process
- You will supervise the preparation of the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices by our support teams
- You will be responsible for ensuring all completions go through on time
- You will deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance
- You will be responsible for communicating with clients and third parties on all elements of the conveyancing transaction
- Any other duties required to assist your team and other teams should the need arise
- You will supervise a small team of assistants, delegating work to them and mentoring them
Successful candidate must have,
- At least 2 years' experience as a Conveyancer running your own caseload
- Strong administrative skills gained in an office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience of using a case management system (Proclaim)
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job