SALARY UP TO £29,000
A small high street law firm, with a focus on client satisfaction and who are based in the Rhondda Cynon Taff are looking for 2 experienced Conveyancing Fee Earners to join their busy Residential Property team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Run a full conveyancing case load of sales and purchases from cradle to grave
- Assist a Solicitor with more complex residential property matters on sales, purchases, leaseholds etc
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information
- Working collaboratively as well as on your own initiative
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within residential conveyancing in essential (you should be able to confidently run the majority of sales and purchase matters)
- LLB/LPC/GDL/CILEx is desirable but not essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A salary above market average for this location
- Opportunity to progress your career in a small firm
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'