Our client has a vacancy for an experienced Conveyancing Executive with experience of plot sales, plot purchases and part exchanges to join the firm's Real Estate group.
You will work closely with a senior fee earner and partner of the business helping with part exchange sales and plot sales and plot purchases in a busy and fast moving environment for national PLC developers and private clients purchasing a plot from National PLC builders.
You key duties will be:
• dealing with plot sales and purchases and part exchange work
• running your own plot sales and purchase caseload
• working as part of a larger team and handling all aspects of the conveyancing sales process in the residential building sector
• maintaining close contact throughout the process with clients
• providing an excellent service to their in house plot sales team and site agents
Skills and experience you will have:
• a comprehensive understanding and experience in all aspects of residential development, post site acquisition and the acquisition by part exchange (or otherwise) of residential properties
• comprehensive conveyancing experience in the residential and building sector
Key competencies you will need:
• excellent communication and client management skills
• an ability to cope with a demanding workload and manage constantly changing priorities and deadlines especially around clients’ busy trading periods
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job