Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Conveyancing Assistant to provide support to the Fee Earners and as and when reasonably required to other members of the firm’s fee earning staff.
• Obtaining title deeds, Land Registry titles and plans; • Obtaining searches and replies to property questionnaires;
• Using Case Management system, Land Registry Portal, HMRC, Outlook, Excel and any other computer programmes as appropriate;
• Ensuring key dates are met;
• Liaising with clients, estate agents and solicitors (via telephone, email and in person);
• Registration of title and dispatch of deeds to lender and client;
• Diary management;
• Attending to incoming and outgoing post;
• Opening and Closing Files;
• Filing and Post;
• Attending clients whenever necessary in a sympathetic and caring manner in person or on the telephone with a high level of client care at all times;
• Any other relevant tasks as directed by the Head of Conveyancing and the Fee Earners.
Skills needed to the Job:
• Computer skills (including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and digital dictation);
• Understanding of Conveyancing procedures to include completing forms;
• Adaptability/flexibility; • Organisation and prioritisation;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Professional telephone manner and good people skills;
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'