My client is an award winning, Legal 500 ranked, full service law firm which is growing fast and who pride themselves on providing long term support to their clients.
They are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to provide support for their fast paced Residential Property team based in their modern office in Camberley. The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy role within a progressive law firm.
Tasks will include:
- File opening and closing - requiring excellent attention to detail
- Liaising with clients & lenders prior to completion to finalise accounts and to generally deal with completion of a transaction.
- Registrations at the Land Registry.
- Redeeming lender’s charges, balances to clients and settling estate agents’ fees after completion.
- Dealing with Land Registry enquiries.
- Dealing with lender’s requirements after completion and dealing with deeds after completion
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are capable of working on their own initiative whilst being a strong team player. An ability to consistently maintain high standards will be essential as will excellent IT skills.
Applicants must possess at least 5 GCSE’s Grade A* to C including Maths and English. A full driving licence is also essential. Experience of working in a legal environment is not required, although experience within an office environment will be an advantage. Data entry skills will be essential as well as good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. This may suit someone wishing to gain some more legal experience before starting or during their LPC training.
Salary will be dependent upon experience. They also offer free car parking, pension and a bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'