Conveyancing Assistants are required to support fee earners throughout the conveyancing process; this may include working on a whole mixture of cases including freehold, leasehold, shared ownership, new build etc.
You will have some experience of transactional conveyancer case handling (sales and purchase preferred) and will be able to handle inbound and outbound phone calls, whilst also being able to carry out administrative support duties to a high standard.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Chasing various information such as searches, ID and Mortgage Offers
- Chasing solicitors and other third parties for updates and replies to enquiries
- Preparing documents such as Certificates of Title, post exchange letters and documents to be sent with the Property Report
- Chase monies from lender, customers etc.
- Exchanging contracts
- Inputting data such as redemption figures.
- Preparing, sending and checking legal documents.
For more details please contact Paige Stephens.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'