Leeds City Centre
£15,000 - £17,000
My client are a leading legal services provider based in central Leeds. They are currently looking for Conveyancing Assistants to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is a law graduate who is looking to take their first steps in a legal environment or someone who has experience in an administrative, customer service or conveyancing environment, candidates are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
This does not set out every responsibility but provides an overview of the main areas of responsibility.
- Providing excellent customer service to both our customers and referring corporate clients
- Supporting a conveyancer to achieve conversion and customer service targets.
- Administrative duties including both electronic and paper file management.
- Chasing customers, solicitors, estate agents, mortgage lenders and other third parties for information and documentation.
- Chase monies from lenders, customers and other solicitors
- Dealing with completions
- Inputting and interpreting data such as redemption figures.
- Preparing, sending and checking legal documents.
- Drafting contracts on sale transactions
- Interpreting and inputting mortgage offers on purchase transactions.
Skills & Experience required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good data input skills.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- 6 months experience within Residential Conveyancing (desired, but not essential)
What you will get in return
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- Option to earn an uncapped bonus
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'