Up to £18,000
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to work within their busy firm, you will be working in a fast paced environment and duties will include:
- Supporting a conveyancer to achieve conversion and customer service targets.
- Chasing various information such as searches, ID and Mortgage Offers.
- Chasing solicitors and other third parties for updates and replies to enquiries.
- Preparing documents such as Certificates of Title, post exchange letters and documents to be sent with the Property Report.
- Chase monies from lender, customers etc.
- Dealing with completions.
- Exchanging contracts.
- Inputting data such as redemption figures.
- Preparing, sending and checking legal documents.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good data input skills.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- 6 months experience within Residential Conveyancing.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Conveyancing Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'