£16k - £22k
Do you have a passion for providing professional, helpful and friendly customer service?
If so, your next role is waiting for you…
You will be able to follow instructions whilst dealing with a high volume of work.
Previous experience in residential conveyancing is essential. My client is in the top 20 law firms in Yorkshire and have a quality team of over 200 people.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- General administration duties
- The maintenance and improvement of office procedures
- Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving
- Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures
- Telephone enquiries
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system and producing relevant letters and documents
- Diary and travel management
You will need:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in conveyancing
- Experience in a similar fast-paced role
- Good at working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Numerate and literate
- Second to none customer service skills
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Richards on for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'