A leading full service law firm are now looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join them and their Residential Property team. You will be assisting on a wide range of Residential Conveyancing transactions, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience and to progress your career.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Excellent client care skills
- Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
- Solid secretarial skills and work experience; able to produce fast and accurate work
Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Secretary, Assistant, Admin, Administrator, Residential Property
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'