Our Client is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their expanding team in Swansea. This practice is one of the most forward thinking with strong benefits and competitive salaries.
The team derives their work from a specific developer and as a result are keen to appoint a Conveyancing Assistant in the Residential team. There will be further responsibilities to assist with training, process improvements and general technical support within the department.
- Acting as first point of contact for enquiries, providing excellent customer service to new and repeat clients
- File opening and accompanying procedures, to include production of confirmation of instruction letters, updating central records and the entering of entities and capacities on each new client/matter file.
- Providing an efficient and effective service to the Conveyancers
- Ensuring all appropriate quality service and compliance for all matters are met
The firm’s success has been underpinned by the success of their employees. They are looking for similar talented individuals therefore we would need you to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience working within an administrative function, experience of property transactions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Strong IT skills with the ability to become familiar with new systems quickly
This highly regarded client can offer a fantastic benefits/salary package, good quality work as well as a good work life balance.
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Sallie Jones at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"