Conveyancing Assistant- Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join a local, well-established law firm based in Plymouth. This role would suit someone who has some previous residential conveyancing experience and who is looking to join a friendly team.
Responsibilities of a Conveyancing Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with general administration, filing, typing and telephone calls
- Responsibility of managing fee earner diaries and appointments
- Setting up new files and meeting clients to obtain identification and initial instructions
- Assisting throughout the residential conveyancing process - sending out contract packs, requesting searches, raising enquiries, exchange of contracts and completion requirements
- Dealing with post completion matters
Background & Skills of a Conveyancing Assistant:
- You will have previous experience of working as a Conveyancing Assistant, Residential Property Paralegal or Conveyancing Secretary
- You will have good administrative skills with good attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- You will be able to cope well under pressure, with an ability to work flexibly and efficiently deal with changing priorities
- You will take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department
- You will be competent in using Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or possibly to take on more responsibilities within a law firm. On offer is a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and a friendly working environment.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Conveyancing Assistant, Paralegal, Residential Property, Residential Conveyancing, Legal Secretary, Conveyancer, Conveyancing, Legal, Secretary, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Plymouth, Devon Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job