Our client, a national leading Conveyancing firm based in Norwich is looking for a hand-full of new Conveyancing Assistants to join their team. Working with an established team of Residential Conveyancers and Assistants you will be assisting in the daily workings of the organisation and ensuring a smooth process for all parties involved in the sales/purchase of property.
The Conveyancing Assistant will:
- Conduct land and area searches for new instructions.
- Communicate with clients and other party solicitors to update on progress with each case file.
- Assist Solicitors and Fee Earners with other general conveyancing matters.
- Liaise with clients via email, post and telephone.
The Conveyancing Assistant must:
- Be able to communicate clearly in both written and verbal English.
- Have good educational history or have prior Administration experience within an office environment.
- Have a detailed approach to their work due to the service levels the company provides to their clients.
- Have at least 6 months previous conveyancing experience
Hours: 09:00-17:00; Mon-Fri
Pay: £16,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency. For more information about us and our services click your way to www.prosper-businessrecruitment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job