Job Title: Conveyancing Assistant
Salary: up to £20000
My client are leading legal firm in Huddersfield and they are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy office. My client offers an excellent benefits package as well as realistic opportunities for development and progression. This is the perfect role for you if you have sound residential conveyancing knowledge, enjoy a busy hands-on support role and daily direct client interaction.
Main responsibilities include:
* To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
* To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
* To make appointments, arrange and attend meetings
* Endeavour to resolve client queries where applicable without fee earner intervention
* To liaise with clients both in person and on the phone and to provide support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
Only candidates with previous experience as a Conveyancing Assistant who have worked within busy conveyancing departments will be considered. If this is you, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job