Salary: 18K - 22K + excellent benefits
Our client is top class legal firm with strong values providing exceptional service with high-quality advice and practical solutions.
Providing support to the fee earners in this newly formed residential conveyancing team.
As our client provides a range of residential conveyancing services this will be a varied and busy role. You will be supporting the fee earners in varies stages from initial instructions through to post completion formalities. This will include property searches, land registry forms, drafting of reports and opening and closing of files. You will also take messages, interact with clients and keep them updated on progress.
Skills and Experience:
We are keen to speak to candidates who can demonstrate:
- Ideally some experience and knowledge gained within a similar role
- Highly detailed person who is able to effectively manage their workload and meet necessary deadlines
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- A client focused person who is able to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Able to use initiative and a keen desire to further learn and develop within this area of law
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job