I am currently working with an established Law Firm who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their busy team.
Along with an energetic motivation, the successful Conveyancing Assistant must have at least 6 months’ experience within a Conveyancing environment. As a Conveyancing Assistant, you should have knowledge of a range of Conveyancing matters, have the ability to manage your workload, be time efficient and have excellent IT and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to join a fantastic law firm as a Legal Assistant and progress their career with the support of a friendly and forward thinking firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 6 months’ experience within Conveyancing
• Ability to manage your own workload
• Have good IT skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work efficiently on your own initiative
• Determination to progress career within Residential Property and potentially expand into Commercial Property
• Location: Leeds
• Salary range (DOE): £15,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT39
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button. Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith on who will be able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.