We are looking for someone with previous conveyancing experience to provide conveyancing support for a highly established solicitors in Thirsk.
- Make initial calls to clients obtain any missing information required
- Process questionnaires from clients
- Deal with payment in of disbursement
- Deal with ID checks in accordance with AML procedure and policy
- Ensure that requests for wills or surveyor recommendations are brought to the attention of the Fee Earners
- To attend department at meetings, as required.
- To demonstrate support for the Company’s Vision and Values.
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be required.
- To co-operate with and take part in the Company’s performance management policy
- To ensure compliance with the Company’s policies
If this sounds interesting to you and you have previous conveyancing experience we look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job