We are looking for someone with previous conveyancing experience to provide conveyancing support for a highly established solicitors in Thirsk.
- Make initial calls to clients obtain any missing information required
- Process questionnaires from clients
- Deal with payment in of disbursement
- Deal with ID checks in accordance with AML procedure and policy
- Ensure that requests for wills or surveyor recommendations are brought to the attention of the Fee Earners
- To attend department at meetings, as required.
- To demonstrate support for the Company’s Vision and Values.
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be required.
- To co-operate with and take part in the Company’s performance management policy
- To ensure compliance with the Company’s policies
If this sounds interesting to you and you have previous conveyancing experience we look forward to hearing from you!