This award winning well established Law Practice who prides itself on its excellent reputation. Have recently instructed EAC Legal to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to assist in their Residential Property department.
Preferably 6 months in residential property/conveyancing is desirable. You will be required to assist a Solicitor in the handling of around 45 case files. Also required to carry out the relevant Legal searches; as of when requested.
- To provide professional and competent legal assistance and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for case handling of residential Property matters.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as requested.
Skills and Attributes
- 6 months previous Conveyancing/Residential Property case handling, although a strong Administration background would be considered
- Be able to handle matters of the case handling process
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent technical ability
- Manage and adhere to KPIs and targets
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Excellent Career development and salary and benefits package for the right applicant
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job