We’ve partnered with legal heavyweight who's offices span the South Wales region. Our newest client is at the forefront of the provision legal services in the field; with a growing workforce and impressive projections for the coming year, there’s never been a better time to join.
Having won a plethora of good business awards, our client, along with its generous employee benefit package remains difficult to resist for those seeking a dynamic and progressive career in conveyancing. The increasing workload means our client is now looking to build a fresh conveyancing team with sharp legal skills. Interested in hearing more? Read on.
What are the main duties of the role?
- To assist conveyancers in the management of caseloads by auctioning legal procedures as directed by the conveyancer.
- Dealing with file related queries either face to face or over the telephone.
- To support conveyancers in the maintenance of files, employing effective file management.
- To attend to clients, taking instructions and conducting letter and telephone enquires as necessary.
- To use the correct practice procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements.
- To effectively liaise with clients, ensuring they receive the very best service.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- To link incoming post to the relevant legal files.
- Updating case status effectively to assist with Introducer updates.
- To log post in.
- Verifying client identification in accordance with the client’s money laundering policy guidelines.
- Completing the projected completions procedure.
What will you need to apply?
- CILEX / CLC / LLB / LPC / GDL qualification.
- Experience in a customer / client facing role.
- Ambition to grow within the firm.
- A diligent work ethos.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experince in a volume conveyancing arena.
Built on a corporate ethos of personal and professional development, our client offers an attractive all-round legal experience for those looking to move quickly with their career in conveyancing.
Interested in hearing more from Foxwood Recruitment on this role? Apply below for immedaite consideration.