We’ve partnered with legal heavyweight who's offices span the South Wales region. Our newest client is at the forefront of the provision legal services in the field; with a growing workforce and impressive projections for the coming year, there’s never been a better time to join.
Having won a plethora of good business awards, our client, along with its generous employee benefit package remains difficult to resist for those seeking a dynamic and progressive career in conveyancing. The increasing workload means our client is now looking to build a fresh conveyancing team with sharp legal skills. Interested in hearing more? Read on.
What are the main duties of the role?
- To assist conveyancers in the management of caseloads by auctioning legal procedures as directed by the conveyancer.
- Dealing with file related queries either face to face or over the telephone.
- To support conveyancers in the maintenance of files, employing effective file management.
- To attend to clients, taking instructions and conducting letter and telephone enquires as necessary.
- To use the correct practice procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements.
- To effectively liaise with clients, ensuring they receive the very best service.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- To link incoming post to the relevant legal files.
- Updating case status effectively to assist with Introducer updates.
- To log post in.
- Verifying client identification in accordance with the client’s money laundering policy guidelines.
- Completing the projected completions procedure.
What will you need to apply?
- CILEX / CLC / LLB / LPC / GDL qualification.
- Experience in a customer / client facing role.
- Ambition to grow within the firm.
- A diligent work ethos.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experince in a volume conveyancing arena.
Built on a corporate ethos of personal and professional development, our client offers an attractive all-round legal experience for those looking to move quickly with their career in conveyancing.
Interested in hearing more from Foxwood Recruitment on this role? Apply below for immedaite consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job