Conveyancing Assistant - Worthing
A well regarded law firm based in Worthing are now seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to join their vibrant team.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Conveyancing Fee Earner/Solicitor.
Key tasks will include:
- Residential purchases, remortgages, sales and boundaries, transfers of parts and some transfer of equity
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
The successful candidate must have at least 6 months experience in Conveyancing and enjoy working in a busy working environment.
In return the company offer a competitive salary for the area, parking, ongoing training and opportunity for progression and funding for legal courses.
If you believe you have the skill set required, please contact Ryan at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion.