My client is recruiting a Conveyancing Assistant to join their team in Cardiff, Wales.
My clients Law firm has over 100 staff across 3 locations throughout South Wales. They specialise in property, family, wills, and P.I.
They are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development through both on site and college based training/qualifications.
• Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
• Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
• Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
• Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
• Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
• Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
• Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
• Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing
• Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
• Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
• Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
• Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
In return, my client offers interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful..
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'