Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary to join a local, well-established firm based in Kingsbridge.
Responsibilities of a Conveyancing Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting a Senior Solicitor with all aspects of Conveyancing matters, including sales, purchases, remortgages and transfers of equity
- Assisting with Conveyancing matters from the start to post-completion
- Providing secretarial typing support where needed
Background/Skills of a Conveyancing Assistant:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with speeds of 60wpm plus
- You will be highly organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
- You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- You will be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative
- A high degree of diplomacy and confidentiality in respect of clients and client’s matters
- Digital dictation and case management experience advantageous
Our client requires someone who has previous experience working within Conveyancing. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or possibly to take on more responsibilities within a Law firm. On offer is a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and a friendly working environment. If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Conveyancing Assistant, Legal Secretary, Conveyancer, Conveyancing, Legal, Secretary, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Law, Jobs in Kingsbridge, Devon Jobs
- Legal Secretary
- Residential Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Residential Property