My client is a traditional, well established Law Practice that prides itself on its excellent reputation. They have instructed us to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to be part of their small and friendly team.
Excellent salary and career development for the right candidate. Full training will be provided.
Preferably 1 years experience of working within residential conveyancing is desired.
- To provide professional and competent legal advice and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct
- Responsible for handling of the residential property legal matters
- Carrying out searches and title checks.
- Ability to develop knowledge and skills and to comply with all training requirements required for the position
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
Skills and Attributes
- At least one years previous conveyancing/residential property experience
- Be able to efficiently handle matters of the case handling process
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent technical ability
- Able to demonstrate good networking skills
- Demonstrable ability to meet targets
- Excellent inter-personal, customer service and team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Legal Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job