Conveyancing Assistant - Cardiff Central
A leading Welsh practice with modern office in South Wales, are now seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to join their vibrant team.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Conveyancing Fee Earner / Solicitor whilst overseeing a mixed caseload.
Key tasks will include:
- Residential purchases, remortgages, sales and boundaries, transfers of parts and some transfer of equity
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
The successful candidate must have at least 6 months experience in Conveyancing and enjoy working in a busy working environment.
You will have the ability to run a caseload with confidence.
In return the company offer a competitive salary for the area, parking, ongoing training and opportunity for progression and funding for legal courses.
For further information please contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below: